[ short version ]
Meet us in Galois at 8 p.m. on Thursday, March 10th for the GBA !
Please send us your budget before Saturday, March 5th, 9 a.m. (Paris time) per email : email@example.com. No budget request will be taken into account after this deadline!
There are 3 types of budget requests you can submit :
- the incompressible budget, without which the clubs' activities would be jeopardized
- the ideal budget
- the ideal budget +
About the presentation of the clubs' budgets to the assembly :
- the COF introduces the budget(s) that is/are requested by the club
- time allotted for the presentation and/or the defense of a budget request by the respoclubs = maximum 2 minutes
- time allotted for questions = maximum 3 minutes
[ long version ]
After the last BGA's many ups and downs, it is now time for the Ulmites to rise and stand up for their clubs again!
Meet us in Galois at 8 p.m. on Thursday, March 10th for the February GBA (which doesn't take place in February though) !
The EGA (for the Internal Rules) has already laid the groundwork for it : an equal amount of time (i.e. 2 minutes) will be allotted to each club, no matter how big, so that it can present its budget.
If you wish to create a club, please send us an email with a description before Saturday, March 5th, 9 a.m. (Paris time) : firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you wish to ask for a budget for your club, please send us a budget assessment before Saturday, March 5th, 9 a.m. (Paris time).
- We remind you that the incompressible budget is THE absolutely-needed budget for the club, that makes sure the club's activities are not jeopardized.
Please assess correctly your incompressible budget, so that each and every club may be able to have its activities maintained and so that some of them may be granted their ideal budgets.
- There are then 2 types of budget you can ask for, the ideal budget and the ideal budget + : they enable you to ask for items or services that could improve the life and the activities of your club.
We won't allocate any budget for buying edible or drinkable products.
The COF will introduce the elements of the budget that will be requested. You will then have a maximum time of 2 minutes to present your activities and/or to defend your budget request. The members attending the GA will then be able to ask you questions for 3 minutes (maximum time allotted).
To make sure the BGA doesn't last too long and that everyone stays in a good mood, we inform you that this BGA may be split in two, depending on when each club's presentation is done!
Kisses if you agree,
The COF, hoping to get some sleep in the night of March 10th to 11th